Thursday, June 10, 2010

Doctor Who 5.13 The Big Bang Press Release!


This is it! the last press release for the last episode of Series 5 of Doctor Who. Here is the official synopsis for The Big Bang :
The Doctor is gone, the Tardis has been destroyed, and the universe is collapsing. The only hope for all reality is a little girl who still believes in stars, as this series of Doctor Who concludes with an episode written by Steven Moffat.

The Doctor is played by Matt Smith and Amy Pond by Karen Gillan.
The Big Bang will air on BBC One and BBC HD Saturday June 26, Time to be confirmed.
[BBC Press Office]

3 comments:

  1. I wonder who let the TARDIS get blown up. If it was Amy I'd dislike her more than I do Martha Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? So, I'm guessing there won't be a whole lot of Matt Smith in this episode. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut up about AMY Amy is my girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete